Add Your Photos!
Over the years, the Division 3 area has been served by an amazing variety of railroads, photographed by a wide array of professionals and amateurs. We are eager to help you display your work for the world. If you have photos of prototype railroads in the Division 3 area in digital format, please submit them for publication on this site. If you have photos or slides that need to be scanned , please Contact Us! We will be happy to assist you! You need not be a member of Division 3 to submit photos for posting. We only ask that the photos be taken in or near the area served by the Division.
All Division 3 prototype photos were taken in or near the area served by MidCentral Region, NMRA. All photos are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
- Dayton Union Terminal - 1935
- Collection of Steve Hood (Moraine - Carlisle - Franklin)
- Collection of Fred Schneider
- Collection of Chris Fisher (Main)
- Collection of Chris Fisher (Diesel Cab Ride)
- Collection of Chris Fisher (Steam Cab Ride)
- Collection of Chris Fisher (L&N DeCoursey)
- Collection of Bill Feairheller (CUT and Queensgate)
- Collection of Brian Petroziello (NS)
- Collection of Brian Petroziello - Dupps Shortline
- Collection of Rick Hughes (NS)
- Columbus Day 1999 Railfan Outing
- George Elwood's Eire Lackawanna and Rail Photo Page