Librarian E-Mail: email@example.com.
Best of 1993
Best of 1993
1993 was the best year ever with many new, full-length productions, and other specials yet to be released. Our broadcast cameras were at events throughout the year, bringing you the absolute best footage available by anyone. To commemorate the finest railroading events of last year, you'll see all of the greatest railroading action of `93 including the following:
- First West Coast run of the newly rebuilt Union Pacific E-Units.
- The new EMD SD-70M's on Southern Pacific's Coast Line.
- Nevada Northern's famous 4-6-0 #40 on a special excursion run.
- The Southern Pacific Rotaries on Donner Pass.
- The Sierra Railway special "Movie Train"
- The Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus Train.
- Super Bowl Special Trains.
- The Cumbres and Toltec Steam Rotary.
- Santa Fe Business and Passenger Specials.
- The Avalanche that closed Amtrak's Surfline at San Clemente.
- Southern Pacific's 2472 on its run from San Jose to Los Angeles.
90 Minutes - In Color with Stereo Sound and Narration
Review a video
We are looking for volunteers to submit written reviews of the videos in the Division Library. No special qualifications are needed. Just check out a video, watch it, give us your written opinion - good, bad or indifferent - and you're an author! We'll publish the reviews in the Call Board as they're submitted, and post them in the on-line database of the library! Contact the Librarian or any BOG member for more information.